The Arrangement proudly supports SMS Dad’s Club.
The purpose of this organization shall be to provide financial and/or physical support for
St. Monica School, its organizations, and individuals as deemed appropriate by Dads’ Club members.
What are we about?
– Providing “sweat equity” to work on St. Monica projects
– Providing opportunities to socialize with your fellow dads
– Providing financial support to St. Monica
– Instilling Christian values in our children through dads/kids activities
– Having fun
Events does the Dads’ Club organize and support each year?
– Spaghetti Dinner 9/28/14
– Gala 4/25/15
– Golf Tournament 5/18/15
– SMS “Sweat Equity” Fix-up Projects
When and Where does the Dads Club meet?
– Every 2nd Thursday of the Month (Please see front page “Home” for specific dates)
– Sparkman Community Club 3366 Duchess Trail, Dallas 75229 7:00pm-9:00pm
SMS Dad’s Club website HERE