With all luxury items, there is care required. You have made an investment that will last decades. Since leather is a natural product, aging brings out its natural patina making it more beautiful over time. Before applying ANY products, you should always know what type of leather you have chosen.
- Dust on a semi-annual basis with a soft cloth.
- If you stain your furniture use a damp cloth to immediately dab off any excess. Do not rub. Do not use excess water, as water staining will occur.
- Do not use household cleaning products.
- Do not use a hair dryer at any time to dry the leather.
- If you use a recommended leather-cleaning product, always pay attention to the instructions and test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Leather protection cream can be applied — to offer more protection against staining and scratching but this may alter the color of the leather.
- When applying recommended creams, always pay attention to the instructions and test on an inconspicuous area first.
Most furniture warranties are voided after using products on leather goods. Protection plans are available. The best protection for any item purchased is the protection plan offered by The Arrangement before the items are delivered.
Leather furnishings are available for the following: