First of all its hard to admit that you might just need an update to your home. You tell yourself everything looks fine, but you know that like a car you can’t keep cars, electronics or appliances for more than 10-15 years. You paid a lot for that furniture is your reoccurring mantra, and yes, you did. But the world has changed in interiors, cars and “toys”. It’s time for an update.
And typically you, me, we wait. We live in our homes we don’t see what the outsiders see. You’ve been busy living and didn’t have time to figure this out. Inertia took over and for the last 10 years or MORE you have not truly lived in your home, you were too busy with activities and going, going, going. And it’s only when we have a life altering occurrence that we make a change.
- An event is coming up, graduation, shower, engagement party, christening or a wedding. It’s time to “spruce things up.” So there is a mad dash to find something that will transform your home to what you maybe always wanted it to be. You want the right balance of “Welcome In” and wow! What a beautiful home…. You want that feeling. You are not sure how to go about it. You got busy living and didn’t have time so inertia took over and for the last 10 years or MORE you have just not lived in your home, you were too busy with activities and what do you like.
- You are in a new relationship and the new set of eyes don’t like what they see. It’s amazing how love works. A gentle suggestion here or there. A compassion and kindness for the new relationship so it can blossom together in your home. A discovery that you are so different but can find common ground. And how does that work within the interiors of your home.
- New construction or remodeling. You build a new house or update and add a new addition to your home. You are ready to make different decisions. You have watched home shows and you like the transformations, but you know for sure the old furniture won’t work in the newly constructed dream home. You think you should know how to do this. You are met with a blank canvas of new construction and really unsure of the next step.
- You have found a new home and want to move. You are putting your home up for sale and the realtor tells you that your furniture is dated and that you have to remove so much stuff from your home. They gently suggest that you stage it with all new furniture and you are not on board. So what’s the next step? You try reupholstering key pieces and refinishing others. But it’s not getting you there and you are now a little regretful. What’s the solution?
- Visit get a from an old friend who you have always adored and loved. You do the “tour” of your exceptionally beautiful home. From room to room and you are full of pride and accomplishment. It’s a lived in home. You use it and live in it. Your dear friend says at the end of the tour, “your home is very brown, isn’t it?” What the heck! They are right. You get that sofa reupholstered, you worry about those chairs that you love and are brown. What to do next?
- The Jones’ are fixing up their place next door. You see the changes that are happening outside a new landscape has been installed and it looks amazing, They saw you admiring the new front foliage and invited you in to see what’s been done inside. And wow! It’s incredible. It’s just done so well….you walk back home and think how do you get that look in your home?
- The children are leaving or returning to the home nest. You want to reinvent the family room or their bedroom. What room will be the new home office. You haven’t been shopping for 15 years or so. It’s intimidating. You think to yourself, “I’ll start with the sofa.” Or the desk. But you have no real idea what to do, what is the next step after that?
- A pandemic affects the world and you are reeeeealy at home. Home. Home. And you start doing all the projects you were too busy to do before. The garage gets painted, the power washing the pool deck, and the driveway and the rooms get painted. You need an office for the all the video meetings. The plastic table wears thin after a few weeks. You actually like that you have a place to work. In fact, you tell yourself…when this is all over, I will work at home more often. What would the office really look like? In a perfect world.
- Separation of property and they got all the pieces you love and you only have odds and ends and how do you make it work in your new place? You feel that you will just repurchase the pieces and be done with it. Or wait a minute, you can do anything you want. Hummmm, what does that look like?
- The kids need a new house and you want to give them your old furniture to get started. Everyone’s excited. Or it could be that you just got a vacation home. Whatever the reason is, you are moving out your old furniture to the new location. It’s a win win situation. You were bored with that furniture and you have “made due” these past years. AHHhhhhh. It feels good. Now what, you don’t want to make the same mistakes again.
As you read some of the 10 reasons you were nodding your head….it’s true. What is the next logical step. Visit us and become part of our astounding story of success with helping make your home all you wanted it to be and more. We have a process of helping you achieve amazing interiors that reflect who you are and they have the wow factor. You have to leave your old self at the door and open yourself up to possibilities. We don’t do match-y match-y. Part of the success is the vision that interiors can have an amazing impact on your life and make you happier each and every day. The Arrangement Collections have been designed with original designs that are timeless and artistic with natural elements and complex combinations of leathers and fabrics like no other.
Homes need to reflect who you are and you are different from all the rest. You don’t have to have what everyone else has. The Arrangement “only-ness” is the combination and arrangement of unique pieces that are made in small batches. So there are some-of-a-kind and one-of-a-kinds and the design team helps you put it all together at the showroom. Yep. Right there. No waiting. Today. Get started. Join the fun and adventure!
Send me your informed thoughts – email@example.com